As an Associate Member you’re eligible to become a certified innovation practitioner, signifying that you have demonstrated substantial understanding of innovation practice and you’re qualified to drive innovation in your industry. While Associates have the distinction of membership, this level does not receive the same rights and privileges of dues paying members.
As an Associate Member you will receive:
- Working Group Membership – Associate members can participate in working groups but are not eligible to Chair a working group or run for a Board of Directors seat, as are Professional Members
- Education – Some discounts for all events and educational opportunities. Access to InnovAcademy – your on-demand learning center.
- Certification – Associate members receive discounted certification exams
- Access to IAOIP’s growing global community of innovators including the SocialLink App
- Discounts to IAOIP and partner events including InnovaCon
- Career Center (Jobs Board) – Receive access to job postings. Associates do not receive access to new jobs for 3 days after posting. Immediate access is granted to dues paying members.
Unlike Professional Members, Associate membership does not include free access (valued at over $500 U.S.D. per year) to the International Journal of Innovation Science, a quarterly publication dedicated to understanding innovation methodologies. Papers may be purchased individually. The Associate membership is a value for members who will not consume a great deal of educational offerings.
Annual Dues: $0.00